Thursday, August 9, 2007

How I ended up with Documentum?

Hi. I'm kris and I am currently working as a Documentum Administrator for a Japanese IT company, I am assigned to a global pharmaceutical company - this is where content management matters most.

I came from a solid background in software development before I made a move to content management software.

I've been into this technology for almost three years now, I started out as presales/technical, and now on my first year in a production environment for life science.

During my early stage of learning, I noticed that resources are scarce, even google messed up with the results. I found out a very intersting and helpful website - http://dmdeveloper.com by Blue Fish. I made several posts on the forum under the user krispradez.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can I ask for your help

Kris Pradez said...

sure...

Unknown said...

Do you have any documents related to upgradation of documentum from 6.5 t 6.7?